Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Semper Fi Dedicated Vent!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ViperOfNor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-05-15

New Semper Fi Dedicated Vent! Empty
PostSubject: New Semper Fi Dedicated Vent!   New Semper Fi Dedicated Vent! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 6:45 am

New Vent!

Installing vent on my company server was limited to 8 people, so not doable.
Broke down on my Birthday and went and rented a 75 slot vent server ($199 a year, paid in full)

IP: v35.darkstarllc.com
Port: Check guild info
Pass: Check guild info

Password may change if this information is being used by anyone other than Semper Fi members.

Give me a few days and will adjust channels to meet our needs. Feel free to make suggestions.

Those wishing to off-set this expense can do so at:
http://clanpay.darkstarllc.com/donate.php?Mjc5MDY=

This is a payment site directly linked to the Vent Server Provider and my account called ClanPay. $5 from a few members will help offset this guild wide service.

Enjoy Guys!

ViperOfNor
Back to top Go down
Mollyann

PostSubject: Re: New Semper Fi Dedicated Vent!   New Semper Fi Dedicated Vent! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 12:25 am

Wow, this was very generous of you Viper. Thank you very much.

Molly
Back to top Go down
BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: New Semper Fi Dedicated Vent!   New Semper Fi Dedicated Vent! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 12:45 am

hellz yeah man. I will definatly throw down on the cost and i suggest as many people as can do so as well because i have learned that a good guild with a good vent server is hard to come by so please support our guild.
Back to top Go down
Narn

Narn

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: New Semper Fi Dedicated Vent!   New Semper Fi Dedicated Vent! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 1:08 am

Vent password will need to be changed as anyone can view this post even if they are not signed into the site. Currently there is no section of the forums that is secure to guild members only... So please keep this in mind before posting anything further.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
Admin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New Semper Fi Dedicated Vent!   New Semper Fi Dedicated Vent! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 3:46 am

Happy Birthday VIPER! and that is very generous of you, you did not need to do that but thank you!

I have edited your post to remove the port and password. dobut anyone saw it but thats the kinda thing we should put in guild information "ingame" cuz narn is correct, this is a public forum.

One day I will add a section that only members can see, but today is not that day. lol
Back to top Go down
https://semperfi.editboard.com
ViperOfNor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Thanks   New Semper Fi Dedicated Vent! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 6:59 am

Yeah, with maintenance and me running around doing B'Day stuff, wasn't sure if I could get the login info to some in time for Kara.

Figured not many would see it.

Can rotate password out later if we start to have problems.

Feel free to holler on Officer Password access.

ViperOfNor
Back to top Go down
Hôly

Hôly

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: New Semper Fi Dedicated Vent!   New Semper Fi Dedicated Vent! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:50 am

Woah sweet, thx and happy b-day. I'll def chip in for the cost.
Back to top Go down
Weaktitus

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: New Semper Fi Dedicated Vent!   New Semper Fi Dedicated Vent! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 1:13 am

ok i threw in my measly assed $5 contribution. Thanks Viper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Semper Fi Dedicated Vent!   New Semper Fi Dedicated Vent! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Semper Fi Dedicated Vent!
Page 1 of 1