Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Beginning...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
Admin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-09

A New Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning...   A New Beginning... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:04 am

First off, thank all of you for your support as we begin a 'new day' and rebuild Semper Fi! I hold every confidence that we together can rebuild & renew our guild!

I feel right now it is very important for us to all stick together and work as a team. Yes, I forsee growing pains, there always is when a 'great shuffle' has taken place, but with all the people here, I know and hold great confidence that we can all work through this. I hope if any of you have any ideas and concerns you come to me or the officers, open door policy will forever be in place Smile

We need 'new blood' here for one, so if you know of people that would better us all, please, have them apply and contact us officers! I also feel that we should not be closed to 70's and keyed only for now, we are now a 'new guild' in many ways. There are people out there that will be a great asset to us here, we all just have to keep our eyes open for them Very Happy

Please be patient as things are moving fast right now, not only for myself but forallhere. We all together, as a team can return this to a high end game guild! I hold every confidence that we can and will acomplish that! Smile It is not going to happen over night, nor be easy but we will be strong again and return to that status. Very Happy

With there being new people coming in the guild, I want your feed back on this idea that has been brought before me. It seems we had 'class officers' I feel it would be a good idea to have 'Team Leaders' for all classes, especially if we are now going to be having people new to 'new game' entering our ranks. Goodness knows, so many of you have helped me, I feel the experiance so many of you hold within your class would not only benefit those still here but also our new members to be the best players they can be and make the experiance here at Semper a happy one with a tight knit 'Family Type' enviorment. Very Happy

Some here have been with Semper for a VERY long time and have shown a massive dedication to the guild. These people I feel will be key in returning Semper Fi to its former grandure. Over the next few days, I will be thinking hard and talking to officers about implementing these changes and rankings. PLEASE private messge me here and pst me online or mail me in WoW to let me know when/if you have, so I can respond and address ANY concerns or suggestions asap.

I want Semper to be a happy and fun place for us all Very Happy I do not want to leave ANYONE out of decissions, after all this is OUR guild and every voice here bears an equal weight.

Thank you all for your patience and confidence that you have shown me. As many of you know, SEMPER FI is more than just a guild name and words across a page to me, but that is in real life, I feel we should also hold tight another Marine Corps moto...Leave No Man Behind, we are all in this together and need to work together and over come the bumps in the road ahead of us.

Over the next couple of days, lets all take a deep breath, have fun running together, and put our heads together with suggestions on rebuilding Cool

Windy One Out lol!
Cy
Back to top Go down
https://semperfi.editboard.com

A New Beginning...
Page 1 of 1