Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Temple patch is giving me headaches!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightfang

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Black Temple patch is giving me headaches!! Empty
PostSubject: Black Temple patch is giving me headaches!!   Black Temple patch is giving me headaches!! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 8:32 am

I am having some techical problems with the new patch and may not be on much for the next little while. Apparently I have been using an unsuported video card but it really hasn't been a problem until the patch went live. I have found a semi fix for the problem. It doesn't crash anymore, but it makes the game almost too choppy to play.
The bottom line is I won't be on much until I can get a new graphics card. Sorry to be AFK at a time when everybody is working so hard to get keyed. Especially with me being new to the guild, I really want to be contributing. But it seems i don' have much of a choice.
I should have my tech problems worked out within 2 weeks max. It's just being able to get a graphics card (may have to wait till payday) Crying or Very sad

-Fang
Back to top Go down
ViperOfNor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Black Temple patch is giving me headaches!! Empty
PostSubject: Computer Problems   Black Temple patch is giving me headaches!! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:53 pm

Sounds exactly like the problems Atlus was having from his high end video card.

Believe after a chipset update and more he has stabalized.

Viper
Back to top Go down

Black Temple patch is giving me headaches!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Local Inn-
Jump to: