Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heroic Dungeons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terrorbr

Heroic Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Heroic Dungeons   Heroic Dungeons Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:47 am

Just giving a shout out that I'm interested in running all heroics. Im specifically looking to run Hellfire ones and the Underbog in Coilfang, but otherwise im really down for all of them. I'm looking for more players to do this on a regular basis. I'm new to both this guild and server, having transferred about a week ago. So for those that dont know, i'm Holy spec and am comfortable main healing.

Looking for:

Tank
Dps
...and Backup healers/off tanks in some cases

Hopefully a core group can be established so that some of these can be effectively put on farm status, but we'll see how it goes i guess Laughing

Thanks for looking,

Terrorbrood (r.l. = Vince)
Back to top Go down
Mollyann

Heroic Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroic Dungeons   Heroic Dungeons Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 2:30 am

I'll run any heroic with you. I have a quest for the final boss in Ramparts, and I have those 3 heroic quests that I got from Adal (sp) in Shattrath. Plus I need tons of badges.

Molly
Back to top Go down
Vapor_Trails

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Heroic Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroic Dungeons   Heroic Dungeons Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 8:22 am

I'm definitely interested in running some heroics to get geared up for kara. I'm only keyed for coilfang and cot dungeons atm though, but I'm working on getting rep for the other keys
Back to top Go down
zavior

Heroic Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroic Dungeons   Heroic Dungeons Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 8:26 am

i too am interested in heroic runs...i have tk, coil, cot, and am one run from auch...hh im like 8k away so itll be awhile on that one
Back to top Go down
BeeDee

Heroic Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroic Dungeons   Heroic Dungeons Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 1:33 pm

I just got my last and final heroic key and am ALWAYS looking for a run. Hit me up if ya need a healer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heroic Dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroic Dungeons   Heroic Dungeons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroic Dungeons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Local Inn-
Jump to: