Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keep your heads up!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BeeDee

Keep your heads up! Empty
PostSubject: Keep your heads up!   Keep your heads up! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 11:34 pm

Around the time that group 1 was killing moroes and putting down maiden group 2 was busy getting smacked in the face by Attumen, but please don't get discouraged. We had one too many tanks for the situation and one less healer than we needed. Also i believe if we stand further away it'll give the OT more time to pick up Attumen. Please post any feeedback about this and ill be on tonight by 7 at the latest to try again.
Back to top Go down
zavior

PostSubject: Re: Keep your heads up!   Keep your heads up! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 1:09 am

the biggest thing as a group we need to do is get more organized...it seems in kara2 we always have new people joining due to lack of participation from others and we spend way too much time dealing with explaining what needs to happen and whos mt or ot, in the short amount of time we were in kara last night we probably spent half of it tryin to figure out marks and who was tanking what---we as a group need to get a better "core" of people who are serious about raiding and spend more time grouping together even outside of kara so we all get used to playing together as a group with everyones playstyles...also if someone knows how to do or not to do something in kara you need to say something before we start killing mobs and our timer starts repsawns have also been a big factor with getting to fight attumen.... im hoping most of you are realizing by now that kara isnt going to be done in like an hour or so like some dungeons can be...if you are serious about raiding kara plan on spending many hours there, its the only way we are going to learn how to kill and allow us to move on to better things...i understand rl comes first, believe me anyone whos grouped with me knows how often i have to go afk due to rl, however on kara nights we can have that and i plan around it...if you cant dedicate the time for the raid dont come in and then say oh i gotta leave, youre screwing the rest of the group over and also you mightve taken someone elses spot who wouldve spent the time it takes in there
Back to top Go down
BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Keep your heads up!   Keep your heads up! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 2:06 am

zavior wrote:
the biggest thing as a group we need to do is get more organized...it seems in kara2 we always have new people joining due to lack of participation from others and we spend way too much time dealing with explaining what needs to happen and whos mt or ot, in the short amount of time we were in kara last night we probably spent half of it tryin to figure out marks and who was tanking what---we as a group need to get a better "core" of people who are serious about raiding and spend more time grouping together even outside of kara so we all get used to playing together as a group with everyones playstyles...also if someone knows how to do or not to do something in kara you need to say something before we start killing mobs and our timer starts repsawns have also been a big factor with getting to fight attumen.... im hoping most of you are realizing by now that kara isnt going to be done in like an hour or so like some dungeons can be...if you are serious about raiding kara plan on spending many hours there, its the only way we are going to learn how to kill and allow us to move on to better things...i understand rl comes first, believe me anyone whos grouped with me knows how often i have to go afk due to rl, however on kara nights we can have that and i plan around it...if you cant dedicate the time for the raid dont come in and then say oh i gotta leave, youre screwing the rest of the group over and also you mightve taken someone elses spot who wouldve spent the time it takes in there

Thats good stuff. I got a good plan for tonight i researched off the net. If we stand a little farther away from midnight..maybe in the doorway threshold..it will give the OT more time to pick up Attumen before he 1-hits a clothie standin too close. Let me know what you thik please.
Back to top Go down
Weaktitus

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Keep your heads up!   Keep your heads up! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 2:08 am

Attumen strategy page

http://www.bosskillers.com/cgi-bin/bbguild/index.cgi?action=view_guide&guide_id=23&sid=n1IKpS7v53

One problem was having tank get aggro on attumen quickly. This is their recommendation.

Tips For A Smooth Transition At 95%
# Have a hunter ready with Misdirection up who shoots Attumen instantly to your main tank.
# Midnight's tank needs to be full health, Attumen sometimes hits this tank based off proxy aggro, and he can hit very hard.
# Try not to cast until your main tank has aggro on Attumen.
# Range him down to 95% so that no melee get initial aggro and die.
# Keeping everyone up is crucial.
Back to top Go down
Vapor_Trails

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Keep your heads up!   Keep your heads up! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 2:11 am

I'm agreeing with zavior that you should make sure you 'll be on long enough to give it a bunch of attempts. If you aren't sure about how long you're going to be able to stay on, then pass your spot to someone else who has enough time to attempt it many times. I think we were only there for about 1-2 hours last night, and alot of it was waiting for respawns.
Back to top Go down
BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Keep your heads up!   Keep your heads up! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 3:07 am

Weaktitus has posted a nice strategy...everyone please read it and understand what it's saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep your heads up!   Keep your heads up! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep your heads up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Local Inn-
Jump to: