Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kara 2 next

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeeDee

Kara 2 next Empty
PostSubject: Kara 2 next   Kara 2 next Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 4:04 pm

Great job on Attumen again guys. I figure we spend all wednesday and thursday practicing on putting down moroes and maiden. We did well on our first few attempts on both and with a little more practice we'll have them. We REALLY need to either get subrock to run with us more or everyone needs to try to recruit a full time priest to fill the spot. That is really the last key to completing our great group. Please feel free to tell me what you think. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Maeda

Kara 2 next Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara 2 next   Kara 2 next Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 6:18 pm

First, you guys will have to make a list of people for group 2. Ones that are not dedicated will not participate as the mains of group 2, although it would be very nice to switch them around when they are present.

On the healers side, there may be a healer or 2 moving from group 1 to help on group 2. Seems like many healers for group 2 are lacking participations, but we'll get it working eventually.

Don't give up! Kara doesn't happen easily. Expect lots of wipes and frustrations! Patience will bring you all the goods in Kara.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Kara 2 next Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara 2 next   Kara 2 next Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 5:13 am

Hate to miss Kara but the folks will be visiting through Sunday so I won't be available at least through normal Kara run times. Don't count me out after that!

And good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kara 2 next Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara 2 next   Kara 2 next Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kara 2 next
Page 1 of 1