Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gruul's Lair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bulvai

Gruul's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Gruul's Lair   Gruul's Lair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 3:09 am

Hello All,

I just wanted to comment on how well the group interchange is going and what an awesome idea that was. Us Kara 2 are witnessing areas that are quite unforgettable,(Big Bad Wolf) for my part.

It was really cool to see Gruul's Lair yesterday to get a feel for what were up against. I can only come to a conclusion that the majority of us are way under-geared for that place and would hope others may feel the same. Im only just verifying that Kara runs are still the main focus among us so that we are capable to do such an instance as Gruul's in the latter time to come.

I do realize there werent enough of Kara 2 on yesterday and that going to Gruul's was just to get the 1 foot in the door. Anyway this is only my opinion, others may or may not agree, just thought I would type that here for thats what the website is for lol.

Peace out n see ya'll in game,

Bulv.
Back to top Go down
ViperOfNor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Gruul's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Gruuls lair, Kara, etc.   Gruul's Lair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 4:04 am

Totally agree!
Gear is everything!
Health is everything!
Skill is everything!

25 man raids, we are close, but still not there.
Kara is the main goal for farming for drops for each member, but some need to work on regular instances for blue drops and heroic for purple epic drops. Some members are more than advanced in gear and skill to advance to higher lvl raids, but that is not something that just a small handfull can do with a large majority of undergeared and prepared fillers in the group. The group as a whole needs to be the best they can be.

Running heroics on a regular basis cleanly and easily is an indication you are more than ready for Kara. If you can not run heroics well, Kara is not for you yet. You'll just get frustrated and degrade the group as a whole.

If you are not running heroics, work on your rep for the various factions for each instances. You'll be amazed at the gear and drops available from heroics and become a much needed asset to the guild.

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but please, get rid of your green gear and strive to have the best of the best.

ViperOfNor
Back to top Go down
Cluffy

Cluffy

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Gruul's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gruul's Lair   Gruul's Lair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 9:22 pm

I just wanted to point out that the first boss in gruuls lair was first killed on the 23rd January this year. With a release date of the 15-16th of January (something like that) for the expantion that shows that gear really doesn't play much of a role if we really work together as a group. Gear is only required to make up for experience and skill. If we went in with a full group and had a couple of good shots at Gruuls lair, with the current gear we have now, I believe we can clear it.
Back to top Go down
ViperOfNor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Gruul's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Stats and damage   Gruul's Lair Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 10:15 pm

I look at the stats during a fight, the amount of damage we are doing, the damage we are taking.

Then I review the HP of individual players, how fast people were dropping.

So, after reviewing the data, is very clear, players need to work on HP, protection (higher lvl armor) and those that are dps, the amount of damage they can provide.

Then we've got the whole healing problem.

The majority of the guild wants better gear, they want a crack at Kara and deck out their charactor with epics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gruul's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gruul's Lair   Gruul's Lair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gruul's Lair
Page 1 of 1