Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

With Great Regrets....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyfaill
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
Cyfaill

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-04

With Great Regrets.... Empty
PostSubject: With Great Regrets....   With Great Regrets.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 6:23 am

Please know first that I feel and know Semper Fi is an awesome guild, I hav enothing but good to say about it and the people here. I am just so far behind the rest of you. I have met so many great people here I do so hope to keep in touch with all of you.

It is also my great hope that once I do get to the lvl's the rest are here you would consider having me back. I just could not find words after the kindness shown letting me in at a lower lvl. To be honest, I hated to leave.

You ALL are an awesome bunch here, and I have never seen such dedication! Please accept my appologies for any disappointments I have created. I do hope to one day be back.

Please keep in touch all...

Cy
Back to top Go down
Weaktitus

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-06-13

With Great Regrets.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Great Regrets....   With Great Regrets.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 1:08 am

Good luck out there. Thunderpaw was all ready to help you this weekend, as he had noticed your difficulty in getting help for stuff.
Back to top Go down

With Great Regrets....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Local Inn-
Jump to: