Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thunderpaw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thunderpaw

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Thunderpaw Empty
PostSubject: Thunderpaw   Thunderpaw Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 6:29 am

I wanted to post a note here as I do appreciate the quality of players in this guild and many of the great people I have ran with.

I quit yesterday after multiple issues, which I do not need to go into here. It was just the culmination of building frustration and what I felt was a lack of clear communication and direction. It was not done on a whim but when you reach a point that the angst takes away from having fun, then something is not working, no matter where fault may lie.

I have tried to be as available as I could and have spent much time running heroics and being on time for Kara. But, speaking for myself, there is life and family and balancing time in the game can help preserve the other. Scheduling properly can help that a lot in my case. Maybe even sometimes if I am on I may not want to run or be able to. Maybe it is a Sunday and you cannot devote hours to something. Whatever the reason, the game and guild cannot be the be all and end all, for me.

This was not a ‘take the gear and run’ departure. Know that in leaving there are no other apps out there or guilds I was talking with. I left behind decent DKP and I think have 2 healing drops from Kara and no tank gear. I was putting in time whether with Sempers or partial pugs to rack up gear, which really was not coming very fast for a feral tank, even after 110 heroic badges. I do have a +7 rating now though.

So I don’t know what will happen tonight, tomorrow or whenever. But we make choices from our perspective and no one but ourself knows all the input that went into that choice. You are a great group of some very skilled players and it sure as hell was nice to run heroics with some people you know. Sorry for the bad pulls! Wink

Best wishes.
Back to top Go down
Maeda

Thunderpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderpaw   Thunderpaw Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am

Hey Thunderpaw,

I understand your frustration over our lack of scheduling at the moment, but lately it's been improving very much. Group 2 was able to take down Aran on the first day; that's very impressive. Only two weeks ago you guys were struggling with Moroes and Maiden. Now anything could be possible for you guys in Karazhan with commitments.

There isn't a guild that started with perfect scheduling and well known strategies. We are, unfortunately, one of those that are still trying to improve our ways of raiding. Real lives come in first, and we do not force you to give up your responsibilities in them. However, as I have said in game, it is a raiding guild. It was set that Tuesday - Thursday was the required raiding days for group 2 in Karazhan, but raiding only on these days will take you guys forever to finish Karazhan. Hate to admit it, but group 2 still needs alot of work! Prince, Illhoof, Netherspite, and Nightbane. I honestly was expecting more commitments from you guys, but I guess I was pushing a little bit too hard by adding another day of that week a required raiding day. Our plan, or rather my plan, was to finish Karazhan as much as possible this week so that you guys could give shots at Netherspite and even possibly Nightbane. Only this way then you will be able to finish up to Aran/chess the first two days, Tuesday and Wednesday, and can keep going at Netherspite and Nightbane on the following day and the remaining days of the week. We wanted this way, so that we could do 25 men raids on weekends. Karazhan is only a start in raids! There is Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, The eye.... etc that we all have to do in a week! Eventually we will be able to do all those without taking hours of trying to take it down but only thing I ask, patience. Three most important aspects in raids are Teamwork, Strategies, and Patience. If even one of these is absent, it's not raiding, and we might as well not try.

I understand a few of guys including you have been very patient and wanting to improve. Lately we've been improving very well and setting up dates for our raids. It's unfortunate, but again, I only wish you gave us more time to improve.

It was great to have you in our guild for the time you were here. You were one of the better players I've seen that I've played with. I'm not asking you to come back to us, but we hate to see losing a great player like yourself.

Good luck with your future and hope to see you ingame.
Back to top Go down

Thunderpaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Local Inn-
Jump to: