Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adieu - Partial Anyway

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thunderpaw

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Adieu - Partial Anyway Empty
PostSubject: Adieu - Partial Anyway   Adieu - Partial Anyway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:56 am

1) I will be gone all next week- August 11-19
2) When I come back I am not going to be able to schedule anything for awhile, if ever.

I start a new job when I come back from vacation. The new job is a significant change for me and I have no idea yet what the time requirements will be on a routine or non-routine basis. What I do know is I am not going to be able to schedule anything until I know how things shake out.

Hopefully I can stay in Semper until I see what pans out. There are a lot of great people and overall pretty damn mature. I do want to say that it is pretty amazing what the officers (not sure who) have to manage and how well they are doing, including organizing, scheduling and tracking DKP. Yeesh. Keep it up. Just wanted to say that as it can get lost through the critiques.

See you around,

Thunderpaw

Last edited by on Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maeda

Adieu - Partial Anyway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adieu - Partial Anyway   Adieu - Partial Anyway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:51 am

Thanks for letting us know.

We'll find a solution but appreciate it if you tell us asap when your new available times are Very Happy

Enjoy your vacation.
Back to top Go down

Adieu - Partial Anyway
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Local Inn-
Jump to: