Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emergency.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyfaill
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
Cyfaill

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Emergency..... Empty
PostSubject: Emergency.....   Emergency..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 4:20 am

Just got a call (15:15 central time now) a few mintues ago, my best friends father is in very very bad way, they have him on flight for life now headed to Marshfield WI to the medical center there. I am going to have to house/dog/babysit (gand baby that is) for them. I will not be around tonight as I usually am, I do not know the exact day they will be back, know tonight is out for me, hopefully the treatments and care will trun things around soon for him. It may be a couple 3 days, I will stop by the house here to leave a message so you all know what is up.

This is just devistating news to me, her father is such an awesome man and has survived so much these past few years. We are all so scared we are going to loose him...

Keep him in your thoughts please....

I tried logging back into the server but kept telling me unable to connect...well, then how can I connect here? Just got done saying Hi to Viper before I got booted. Was going to tell him then what was up.....The wonders of Blizzy strike again....

Rose (Cy)
Back to top Go down
Gildarie

Emergency..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency.....   Emergency..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:54 pm

I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Hope everything turns out alright.
Back to top Go down

Emergency.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Local Inn-
Jump to: