Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyfaill
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
Cyfaill

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Update... Empty
PostSubject: Update...   Update... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:00 am

Things are still not looking good, will be another night/day here maybe more. Things are still touch and go. There is surgery coming up soon as he is clincally stable enough. I will definately not be making the tuesday night reserve. I appologize everyone, but sure you all understand the situation real life has put upon us here.

Thank you all for the PM's and post. You all are so wonderful, and am thankful for all your kind words and support.

Some of you may not know but I lost my father, a WWII POW, when I was 10 and Pop's stepped up and filled the void that was left, the best he could. Sad We are all so very worried right now....

Take care all and will keep in touch here....

PS...
DIAL UP SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can not believe people still have it!!!!! ughhhhhhhhhhh
**pulls hair out by the roots**
Laughing
flower Rose
Back to top Go down
Cyfaill
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
Cyfaill

Update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update...   Update... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:19 pm

sunny
Looks like I will be able to be online tonight Smile Received a call lat last night here that things are much better and they should be headed home late morning here or early afternoon. ( affraid GOD DIAL UP SUCKS! affraid --did I say that before? lol--)

Hope everyone is doing good and looking forward to catching back up with you all...Again, thank all of you for the wonderful thoughts and words of support during this time...

Have a good one & see you this evening

Rose
Back to top Go down
Cyfaill
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
Cyfaill

Update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update...   Update... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 6:51 am

Sad Things are still not looking to good but did get another call around 17:00 and they are on thier way home, is aprox. a 6 hour drive, so with regrets, I will not be able to make resevre online status tonight. My appologies to you all for not being around, but hope you all understand the rl situation that has been set upon us all here.
Update... _CID_0_11
Thank you all for your thoughts, words and patience.....
pale
Rose (Cy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update...   Update... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Local Inn-
Jump to: