Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karazhan Attunement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hôly

Hôly

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Karazhan Attunement Empty
PostSubject: Karazhan Attunement   Karazhan Attunement Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 10:13 pm

Is there a specific time this is going down?
Back to top Go down
Petzl

Petzl

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Attunement   Karazhan Attunement Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 8:48 am

I haven't heard much of anyone working on their attunement. Is anyone actually doing it, because it would be cool if we could set some sort of date when we plan on doing a kara run to have the attunement done by. I know that I'm not the only one who procrastinates when there isn't a deadline to work towards.
Back to top Go down
Hôly

Hôly

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Attunement   Karazhan Attunement Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 3:06 am

AFAIK, most of the 70s have at least begun the chain. Most are in need of a Shadow Labs run. The problem we have had is we haven't had a healer to get us through running it. I am probably going to respec to holy so that I can fulfill the healing role. We will probably schedule a specific time for the run to get everybody through SL. In the meantime, if you can find a PUG group for it that's even better.

But yah, the 70s are working on attunement. You should have at least the first 2 quests done (the easy ones outside Kara).
Back to top Go down
gofast

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Attunement   Karazhan Attunement Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 10:27 pm

I'm working on my attunment, up to the SL part, got finals and such this week though so I won't be on till Monday night (30APR) i think
Back to top Go down
halfelven

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Attunement   Karazhan Attunement Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 7:27 am

A guild run would be awesome, i am trying to take pressure off of the healers in the guild and have done the quest chain up to the masters key, ( BM ) and am needing help with this part of the quest chain, any and all help would be awesome! Thanks for all the help thus far! Halfelven Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Attunement   Karazhan Attunement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karazhan Attunement
Page 1 of 1