Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New webpage built

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Galamar

Galamar

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-02-26

New webpage built Empty
PostSubject: New webpage built   New webpage built Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 6:42 pm

http://www.geocities.com/semperfiwow/

.... if you guys have or know of a webhost plz let me know.. this geocities ads bullshit sux.. or if you know of a free host we can use that has no adds let me know.. thnx
Back to top Go down
ViperOfNor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-05-15

New webpage built Empty
PostSubject: Re: New webpage built   New webpage built Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 12:29 am

Hmmm.
I own a server.
Currently hosting another 20 sites for other business, etc.
Have room for another 100 I'm sure.

Have to have your own domain, creatie the website, message boards, more. etc.
Not sure if you want to go that route.
Back to top Go down
Galamar

Galamar

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-02-26

New webpage built Empty
PostSubject: Re: New webpage built   New webpage built Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 2:45 am

yea.. i have setup self maintained forums before.. and i think (not sure if there still is) there are free domain routing sites out there "dynip" or somthing of the sort so it would be like semperfi.dynip.com and it would redirect to the host address.. (dynip was 8 years ago, not sure if its still around but i can find somthing i believe.. ) I know all about maintaining sites, have built a few in my day.
Back to top Go down
Hôly

Hôly

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-03-02

New webpage built Empty
PostSubject: Re: New webpage built   New webpage built Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 12:53 am

Kewl.
Back to top Go down
Stonin

New webpage built Empty
PostSubject: Re: New webpage built   New webpage built Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 12:00 pm

I built my bro's site and he still has hosting until next year... so essentially its being un-used

www.thebloodlineguild.net is the site - you can check it out... hell if you like the theme you can even use that... I'd have to rip it down and put it back together tho.

Take a look and then PM me in game if your interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New webpage built Empty
PostSubject: Re: New webpage built   New webpage built Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New webpage built
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Local Inn-
Jump to: