Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kara reset and a new beginning!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BeeDee

Kara reset and a new beginning! Empty
PostSubject: Kara reset and a new beginning!   Kara reset and a new beginning! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 3:42 pm

When Kara resest Tuesday i want to run it through so all Kara 2 people that can run post what time you can be on and we'll set somethig up. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
halfelven

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Kara reset and a new beginning!   Kara reset and a new beginning! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 11:35 pm

I am game to run through anytime after 6pm server time, except on tuesdays, my daughter has softball games fro the next two weeks, then my schedule will be free to jump on and run! On tuesdays if we can wait a little i can be on at 7pm server time! Hope that help with sceduleing! Smile
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Kara reset and a new beginning!   Kara reset and a new beginning! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 2:16 am

I will be there. Druid tank. 22,200 armor. If not uncrit damn close.
Back to top Go down
Dstalker

PostSubject: Re: Kara reset and a new beginning!   Kara reset and a new beginning! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 6:28 am

im down to run sign me up
Back to top Go down
Weaktitus

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Kara reset and a new beginning!   Kara reset and a new beginning! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 7:43 am

I'm in, ready at 6:00 server time if needed, holy priest
Back to top Go down
Vapor_Trails

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Kara reset and a new beginning!   Kara reset and a new beginning! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 8:02 am

I'll go, I will be able to go any time on June 12th, would have posted this earlier but I was having trouble with account registration
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kara reset and a new beginning!   Kara reset and a new beginning! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kara reset and a new beginning!
Page 1 of 1