Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Chance to Pre-schedule Kara Runs?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunderpaw

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Any Chance to Pre-schedule Kara Runs? Empty
PostSubject: Any Chance to Pre-schedule Kara Runs?   Any Chance to Pre-schedule Kara Runs? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:35 am

Looking for a response from the officer ranks on if this guild plans on starting to pre-schedule Kara runs any time in the near future? Primarily;

Setting fewer nights, but more importantly, scheduling players ahead of time? 3 days? The current non-system is a very inefficient use of time and progress potential. All anyone has to do is look at the # of nights run and time spent per night in the past 3 weeks. And I know how much time I spend being on time, not starting a heroic or something else, and then waiting 30-60 minutes after the start time to see if enough show.

The guild is yours to run of course. This is a question I need answered as this in not working for me. I will not go into all the issues with last nights run but suffice it to say it was absolute bull from my perspective. And in the end all that was needed was a little communication.

Thanks in advance for your response.
Back to top Go down
Mollyann

PostSubject: Re: Any Chance to Pre-schedule Kara Runs?   Any Chance to Pre-schedule Kara Runs? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 5:14 am

I may be speaking out of turn here, Gal can correct me if so, but it's my understanding that raid times are always pre-scheduled. Monday-Friday 6 PM. Saturday & Sunday 4PM. Groups are set Tuesday depending on who shows up.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Any Chance to Pre-schedule Kara Runs?   Any Chance to Pre-schedule Kara Runs? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 6:58 am

Yes, I understand the current scheduling. 7 nights a week (though I think 2 are optional) and you fill teams Tuesday night.

I am asking if there is anything being considered along the lines of my original post.
Back to top Go down
Weaktitus

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Any Chance to Pre-schedule Kara Runs?   Any Chance to Pre-schedule Kara Runs? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 9:05 am

Scheduling raids 7 days a week is not prescheduling. Prescheduling is finding out when the people in a group can be reasonably expected to be on. Saying be there 7 days a week and if enough people happen to show up then we go is not a schedule. Such a "schedule" may have worked for group 1, as they have a lot of players that are on all the time, but this type of scheduling is not working for group 2.

Personally, my days of being ready 7 days a week to run Kara, or any other raid, are at an end. I can commit to 3-4 raid days a week, and am willing to be flexible on those days, depending on when others can commit to be on. I cannot commit to being here 7 days a week.

We need to find out who can be on when so we know ahead of time whether we can expect to run Kara on a given night. Also, that wil allow us to see where we are short key players and begin recruiting appropriatly to fill area where players are needed.
Back to top Go down
halfelven

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: im available   Any Chance to Pre-schedule Kara Runs? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 3:21 am

Monday through monday (yes 8 days a week) from 4pm server time to 12pm server time for raids and heroics if i know in advance, will there be a sighn up sheet for the groups?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Chance to Pre-schedule Kara Runs?   Any Chance to Pre-schedule Kara Runs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Chance to Pre-schedule Kara Runs?
Page 1 of 1