Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Group 2 kara Raid times/days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Weaktitus

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Group 2 kara Raid times/days Empty
PostSubject: Group 2 kara Raid times/days   Group 2 kara Raid times/days Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 1:17 am

I really think there has been confusion regarding raid times. There have been sort of 2 messages with regard to raid times.

On the one hand, raid times were said to be Mon-Fri 6pm server times, and Sat and Sun 4pm server time.

Now it seems, the real raid times, are Tues-Thurs 6pm server time, with the other times being optional if enough people happen to be on.

I think these dual messages regarding raid times created some frustration, with people thinking there would be raiding on those other days, showing up consistently to raid, with it virtually never happening.

A reasonable goal is to get enough people on to raid 3 solid nights a week. More would be nice, but may be difficult.

Also, I don’t think we in group 2 really knew what the officers were trying to do with regard to the long term goals of group 2, as it had not been communicated to us.

Appreciate what group 1 has done. We have been trying to get a solid core as well, but as we don’t get to pick our groups, and as we have been short a couple key classes, getting the solid core has been difficult.- raid times

Since now I know what the goal is, and when raids are supposed to run, what I would hope for is that when groups are put together on Tuesday that there be some attempt by those putting the groups together to ascertain whether or not the key persons, i.e., those without which there can be no run, (tanks and healers primarily) are going to be able to show up, not just Tuesday when the groups are formed, but Wednesday and Thursday as well, and that it be communicated to guild members who want to run Kara in group 2, that if they want to be in group 2 then they need to be ready to go those nights as well, and if they can’t they need to let us know on Tuesday, or the day before, so we know where we will be short.

You peeps knew what you were trying to do, but we did not know what you were trying to do, since no one ever told us. Now we know.
Back to top Go down
halfelven

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: ATTENDANCE for HALFELVEN   Group 2 kara Raid times/days Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 2:10 am

On tuesday of next week 07/17/2007 is my daughters last game, i will miss the first night and group forming, just so everyone knows ahead of time, i will be on at 4pm server time the rest of the week for raids if i can be an alt, i understand if not as i dont want to hold any of the groups back, but wensday - monday i can make it for all raids this comming week, just not tuesday! Sorry guys, but i just wanted to let everyone know ahead of time!
Back to top Go down
zavior

PostSubject: Re: Group 2 kara Raid times/days   Group 2 kara Raid times/days Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:41 am

hey all, hard drive crashed in comp a couple days ago so therefore will prolly be missing kara for a couple days, hopefully not many, but i have to wait for dell to send me a new one and whatnot so for now i am on a laptop that id rather not do kara on due to its performance...i will be back in kara with you guys and other dungeons as well asap
zavior
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group 2 kara Raid times/days   Group 2 kara Raid times/days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group 2 kara Raid times/days
Page 1 of 1