Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Weaktitus

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Empty
PostSubject: Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability   Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:33 pm

Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability to run Kara

What we need from each person on the list below is a list of times you can commit to being on to run Kara so we can come up with a solid 10 person team.

The players on this list are those that have, in general, made up the team so far. If I have left someone off this list please add you name and answer the questions below.

Raf

Thunderpaw

Halfelven

Zavior

Bulvai

Beedee

Weaktitus

Vaportrails

Sledgehammer (yes, our old hunter has returned)

Group 1 rotating healer

We are shooting for 3 nights a week.

So far it seems that Tues and Thursday are solid nights. So let us know your availability for those nights.

The problem has been Wednesday. Let us know your availability for that night.

If enough of us can agree to an alternate day for day 3 then we may be able to work with that. So let us know if there is another day, other than Wednesday, that you can be on to run Kara.

If we can’t come up with a 3rd day then our choices are to try and do 2 very solid days, starting earlier perhaps, or replace the person or persons who can’t run on the scheduled days.

Below are the questions those on this list need to post answers to:

What is your availability Tuesdays and Thursdays?

What time can you start on those days (server time)?

What is your availability Wednesday?

What time can you start that day (server time)?

Is there an alternate day that you would be able to run Kara consistently?

What time can you start that day (server time)?

These can’t be times that you might, if all the stars align, you might be able to make it, these are the times you can be fairly certain, barring unforeseen circumstances, such as fiery car crashes, that you will be able to be on.

Simple as that. Once we get answers to these questions we will have a basis for beginning to get some degree of organization to our group.

I am posting this under both events and local inn to make it easier to find. You need only post in one forum or the other.

Also, if you see someone on this list has not posted their availability, and you see them online, badger them to go to the forum and answer the questions.

Last edited by on Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raf

PostSubject: Re: Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability   Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:48 pm

What is your availability Tuesdays and Thursdays? All days unless i say i wont be there a certain day

What time can you start on those days (server time)? Anytime unless i state so before hand

What is your availability Wednesday? I can go

What time can you start that day (server time)? Anytime, except possibly 4:30 on thursdays and at 6 on wednesday, ill know about that soon i hope.

Is there an alternate day that you would be able to run Kara consistently? All days

What time can you start that day (server time)? Anytime

P.S.- If we decide to go early tommorow(Thursday, 7/21) it cant be before 4:30 server time
Back to top Go down
Admin
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
Admin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability   Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:19 pm

The permanent members of group2 will be:

Thunderpaw
Raf
Weaktitus
Beedee
Group1 Healer (rotated)
Halfelven
Zavior
Bulvai
Tmf
Vaportrails

Please let me know what days you all decide on and If need be I will reschedule whatever you need me to inorder to get you guys in there regularly.
Back to top Go down
https://semperfi.editboard.com
halfelven

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability   Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:56 am

7 Days a week 4pm server to 11pm server is my availability from next week on Smile Hope this helps, hope everyone replies Smile
Back to top Go down
Weaktitus

PostSubject: Re: Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability   Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:12 am

Beedee post from other forum

"You all know tues and thur im always here ...Wed, i should be here 9 out of 10 times, even if a bit late. Every once in a while i have to close on wednesdays as was last night but they are few and far between.

BTW..next week is my paid vacation from that damndable place so ill be here every day..mon -sun."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on that, it looks like we will probably have to stick with Tues, Wed, Thurs, and deal with the Wednesday uncertainty.

However, if possible, Beedee should try to post on the forum if he is going to be a no-show Wednesday, or let us know some way, so we aren't just waiting around not knowing.

Posting if you can't show on a scheduled night is what anyone should do, as sometimes crap comes up that can't be avoided.

Also, I can start earlier on Tues and Thurs, so we have more time, so we need to see what is the earliest we can start on those days.

We still need to find out if Vapor and TMF can commit to run Tues, Wed, Thurs. If not then we will need to find people who can. Vapor gets 1st shot at mage spot, but if he can't do it, then Koni gets next chance, (according to GM based on guild senoirity) and so on, until we find someone who can be there consistently on the nights we run.
Back to top Go down
Nightfang

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability   Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 3:23 am

Looks like group 2 is pretty much set for permenant members. I am not listed but have run a few times with group 2 and would like to continue to do so on an as needed basis. I guess i was under the impression that the groups were rotating but it looks like they are now set.
Just so everybody knows, I am available every weeknight at 6:00 server time and up to 2 hours earlier if it is scheduled in advance. Weekends vary because i like to get out of the house once in a while, but i can be on pretty much any time that is needed.
I am willing to fill in for any group that is short on dps but i would really like a permenant spot on a regular Kara team.
I think have a way to go before I catch up to some of the other dps'ers in the guild because my gear is not quite there yet. So I could really use the points and the runs to catch up tp where i need to be.

-Fang
Back to top Go down
Maeda

PostSubject: Re: Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability   Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 3:41 am

Nightfang, you are in group 3 =)

Now, I hope people don't think group 3 is the worst group of all in the guild. Group 3 is actually composed of 3-4 experienced members from group 1, just on their alts. It's possible that group 3 can even get faster than group 2. Don't get discouraged by being in group 3. It's just a different group on different days.
Back to top Go down
Weaktitus

PostSubject: Re: Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability   Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:44 am

With the rrturn of Sledgehammer, he will be our hunter for Kara 2, and has said he can be on on Tues, Wed, and Thurs.

So now we have a solid 9, with the rotating healer from group 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability   Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability
Page 1 of 1