Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Weaktitus

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Empty
PostSubject: Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability   Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:36 pm

Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability to run Kara

What we need from each person on the list below is a list of times you can commit to being on to run Kara so we can come up with a solid 10 person team.

Raf

Thunderpaw

Halfelven

Zavior

Bulvai

Beedee

Weaktitus

Vapor trails

Sledgehammer (yes, our old hunter)

Group 1 rotating healer

We are shooting for 3 nights a week.

So far it seems that Tues and Thursday are solid nights. So let us know your availability for those nights.

The problem has been Wednesday. Let us know your availability for that night.

If enough of us can agree to an alternate day for day 3 then we may be able to work with that. So let us know if there is another day, other than Wednesday, that you can be on to run Kara.

If we can’t come up with a 3rd day then our choices are to try and do 2 very solid days, starting earlier perhaps, or replace the person or persons who can’t run on the scheduled days.

Below are the questions those on this list need to post answers to:

What is your availability Tuesdays and Thursdays?

What time can you start on those days (server time)?

What is your availability Wednesday?

What time can you start that day (server time)?

Is there an alternate day that you would be able to run Kara consistently?

These can’t be times that you might, if all the stars align, you might be able to make it, these are the times you can be fairly certain, barring unforeseen circumstances, such as fiery car crashes, that you will be able to be on.

Simple as that. Once we get answers to these questions we will have a basis for beginning to get some degree of organization to our group.

I am posting this under both events and local inn to make it easier to find. You need only post in one forum or the other.

Also, if you see someone on this list has not posted their availability, and you see them online, badger them to go to the forum and answer the questions.

Last edited by on Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maeda

PostSubject: Re: Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability   Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:56 pm

Group 2 members that are permanately in group 2.

Raf
Thunderpaw
Halfelven
Zavior
Bulvai
Beedee
Weaktitus
Koni
Vaportrails

(That is 9)

Group 3 -

Hahalord
Nightfang

Now you guys need to fill up that 10th spot.
A healer will guarantee you safer for every fight.
A hunter is helpful for some fights.

Group 1 member will eventually drop out from you guys and you guys are probably going to be on your own. I am not sure of this, but I am guessing. We could continue to have a healer rotating for group 2 until we have enough healers in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Weaktitus

PostSubject: Re: Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability   Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:09 pm

Post by GM under "Local Inn" says TMF is in the group and not Koni.
Back to top Go down
halfelven

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability   Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:51 am

This week i have been bumped to group three to be fair to all that jumped in to help group 2, but from now on im available to run 7 days a week at 4pm server to 11pm server time (sometimes later if actually doing a boss, not waiting on someone to show up) Hope this helps all in scheduling Smile

7 days a week from 4pm server to 11pm server
Back to top Go down
BeeDee

PostSubject: me   Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:13 am

You all know tues and thur im always here ...Wed, i should be here 9 out of 10 times, even if a bit late. Every once in a while i have to close on wednesdays as was last night but they are few and far between.

BTW..next week is my paid vacation from that damndable place so ill be here every day..mon -sun.
Back to top Go down
zavior

PostSubject: Re: Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability   Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:42 am

i am avail to raid kara mon-fri at the server time we run now...any earlier and ill be a myabe sometimes as i have rl things i need to get done....im willin to raid from 6-12 server time on those days though
Back to top Go down
Weaktitus

PostSubject: Re: Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability   Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:03 am

Well, it looks like we will probably have to stick with Tues, Wed, Thurs, and deal with the Wednesday uncertainty.

However, if possible, Beedee should try to post on the forum if he is going to be a no-show Wednesday, or let us know some way, so we aren't just waiting around not knowing.

Posting if you can't show on a scheduled night is what anyone should do, as sometimes crap comes up that can't be avoided.

Also, I can start earlier on Tues and Thurs, so we have more time, so we need to see what is the earliest we can start on those days.

We still need to find out if Vapor and TMF can commit to run Tues, Wed, Thurs. If not then we will need to find people who can. Vapor gets 1st shot at mage spot, but if he can't do it, then Koni gets next chance, (according to GM based on guild senoirity) and so on, until we find someone who can be there consistently on the nights we run.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability   Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:41 am

Good post Weak. Got to it before I could. Exact questions we need to answer. Lol, just put it in 1 place though next time! If we can find 3 times, great! If not but run Tues and Thurs consistently and Wednesdays best we can, with a forum post prior so we have a heads up, then so be it.

The people are important and we have some good people here. Classes are as well as we proved last night, depending on fight. Wish we could have tried Aran with 3 rogues and 2 cats. But not Curator!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your availability Tuesdays and Thursdays?
Always

What time can you start on those days (server time)?

What is your availability Wednesday?
Always

Is there an alternate day that you would be able to run Kara consistently?
Any

6 weekdays, anytime weekends
Back to top Go down
Weaktitus

PostSubject: Re: Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability   Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:42 am

With the rrturn of Sledgehammer, he will be our hunter for Kara 2, and has said he can be on on Tues, Wed, and Thurs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability   Kara group 2 members  -  Please post your availability Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kara group 2 members - Please post your availability
Page 1 of 1